Center for Healthy Work Research Network
Description Heading link
The Center for Healthy Work (CHW) Research Network was created to identify University of Illinois researchers currently conducting research that is in line with the Center’s mission and our Core Research Projects: the Greater Lawndale Healthy Work project and Healthy Communities through Healthy Work.
The CHW Research Network will work collaboratively with the Center to identify emerging trends related to the future of work and to promote best practices to improve worker health and safety.
Current CHW Research Network projects include:
- Boone County Work, Mental Health, and Substance Use Study
- Development of Human-Robot Interaction and Collaboration Systems
- Employment Quality and Health Behaviors in the Aftermath of COVID-19
- Precarious Employment as a Determinant of Overweight and Cardiometabolic Risk
- Worker Center Remote Operations, Informal Learning Needs, and Practices during COVID-19
- Workplace Harassment, Macro-Level Stressors, Substance Use and Health Outcomes: A Long-Term Follow-Up